Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour Coupons:
About Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour:
Offered by E Noa Tours, the Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour features an unforgettable and professionally guided experience visiting the USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor, the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, Oahu’s North Shore, the Dole Plantation, Waimea Bay and more. Guests can also enjoy picturesque views of the rugged East Coast, Halona Blowhole and Hanauma Bay.
More on Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour:
Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour begins with an early morning visit to a striking historical monument – the USS Arizona Memorial in Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor. Experience the history, tragedy, and heroism of the attack that brought the US into World War II. In the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, you view artifacts and learn details of the day’s events that bring the experience of those involved poignantly to life. Leaving Pearl Harbor, the day’s journey around Oahu begins. Heading toward the island’s North Shore, your E Noa guide and driver sets the scene with stories of local history. En route, the famous Dole Plantation provides a refreshing stop. A frozen pineapple DoleWhip® hits the spot as you explore the gift shop or feed the fish in the plantation fishpond.
Souvenirs in hand, it’s on to the beautiful beaches of North Shore, renowned for its winter surf. Your tour guide knows just the spots for the ideal photo, as you pass through small towns – a mix of country island style and surfing culture. Sunset, Pipeline, Waimea Bay. The shoreline’s famous names take on a colorful life as your guide shares fascinating local facts and tales. Time to stretch your legs and discover where old Laie came to life! The Hukilau Marketplace is a vintage throwback to Hawaii of the 1950’s where nostalgic foods, handmade goods and friendly locals give you a taste of the North Shore’s “good old days.” You’ll partake in a complimentary lunch buffet at Hale Aloha or explore the marketplace and make your own choices among the varied island delights. Next, Oahu’s lush and rugged mountain range and the cliffs where a long-ago battle was fought to unite the islands. Standing high on the windswept Nu’uanu Pali you reflect on its wild and tragic history. Heading down from the mountains towards the rugged East Coast, scenic Halona Blowhole, beautiful Hanauma Bay and Diamond Head completes the Pearl Harbor Circle Island Tour.
Good To Know:
- FREE Pick-up services for guests staying in hotels located within Waikiki, Ala Moana and Kahala areas as well as cruise ship passengers docked around the Aloha Tower Marketplace.
- Please note that we do not pick up from the Disney Aulani Resort, JW Marriott Ihilani Ko Olina Resort & Spa, Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, Ko Olina Beach Villas or Turtle Bay Resort.
- Approximate Pick-up Time: 6:00 a.m. – 6:20 a.m.
- Approximate Return Time: 4:30 p.m.
- Note: Dress comfortably, but keep in mind that shirt and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial and that swimsuits are not permitted. Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. If this is unavoidable, storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00. Lunch stop en route, meal included.
Address & Contact Information:
E Noa Tours
“Hotel Pick-up Only”
Honolulu, HI 96818