Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour Coupons:
About Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour:
Travel back in time to WWII on the Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour. Your day begins from the comfort of your provided transportation as you tour historic Honolulu and drive by the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific before moving onto the USS Arizona Memorial. Your local tour guide will provide expert narration and insight at each stop, landmark, and historic location throughout your experience.
More on Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour:
On the Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour, you will explore the main attractions at Pearl Harbor, the USS Arizona. Your guide for will share knowledge of and appreciation for this historic sites. We’ll handle all the details, including transportation, entrance fees and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
Breakdown of the Pearl Harbor Half Day USS Arizona Tour:
- USS Arizona Memorial stop, including narrated boat ride.
- Drive past historic downtown Honolulu
- Drive by National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Drive by King Kamehameha statue
- Tour Operation: Monday through Friday; 10:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $4.00 per bag.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits are not permitted. High heels, dresses and skirts are not recommended.
Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the Navy may suspend boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial at any time. In such cases, there will be no refunds. You will still be able to enjoy the USS Arizona exhibits, visitor’s center and park monument.
Address & Contact Information:
Go Hawaii Tours
Honolulu, HI 96813