Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour Coupons
How to Redeem Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour Coupons:
About Pearl Harbor-USS Arizona-Honolulu City Tour:
Presented by Roberts Hawaii, the Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour offers a unique experience for guests to learn about and remember the tragic Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Tours also include a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery—the final resting place for those lives lost serving their country—as well as a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu.
More on Pearl Harbor-USS Arizona-Honolulu City Tour:
The Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour begins with a visit to the Arizona Memorial commemorating the victims of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941. The visitor exhibits provide historic details about the attack and memorialize the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the sunken battleship underneath the site. Next, you’ll visit Punchbowl National Cemetery, final resting place for those who died in service to their country. The beauty and serenity of the cemetery’s rolling green hills and lush foliage offer a backdrop for quiet reflection and contemplation. The final stage of this journey is a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu. You’ll see the impressive state buildings and churches. You’ll also see Iolani Palace, the only Royal Palace on American soil, as well as a majestic statue of King Kamehameha, the great Hawaiian warrior king who united the Islands. Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child’s admission. NOTE: Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
*Deluxe – Includes lunch at the USS Bowfin Submarine snack bar.
Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour Pick-up Locations/Times:
- Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street Curb Side) – 5:45 am/8:25 am
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites (Ala Moana Blvd. Flag Pole) – 5:50 am/8:30 am
- Hale Koa (Port Corchere) – 5:55 am/8:35 am
- Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana Street Entrance) – 6:00 am/8:40 am
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort (Kalia Road Curb Entrance) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
- Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
- Seaside Avenue (Front of Ross Dress for Less) – 6:10 am/8:50 am
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Koa Ave Entrance) – 6:15 am/8:55 am
- Pacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center Cafe) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (Kalakaua Ave Curb Side) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave next to Trolley Stop) – 6:25 am/9:05 am
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Paoakalani Avenue) – 6:30 am/9:10 am
Address & Contact Information:
1 Arizona Memorial Place
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96701