Waikiki Panorama Sail Coupons
How to Redeem Waikiki Panorama Sail Coupons:
About Waikiki Panorama Sail:
Offered by Hawaii Nautical, the West Oahu Sunset Cocktail Cruise features scenic views of the West Oahu coast. Guests can enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, two free drink tickets per adult, and free shuttle services from Ko Olina hotels, including Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina; Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina, and more.
More on Waikiki Panorama Sail:
Ready for a relaxing time seeing the best views of Oahu? Aboard this 53-foot catamaran “Honi Olani”, you’ll sail through and see the Kewalo-Kakaako district, Ala Mona Beach shoreline, Waikiki beach and head toward Diamond Head. The sail includes bar snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, and two bar drinks (21+). The experience departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor daily. Step onboard a 53-foot catamaran “Honi Olani” and enjoy a scenic sail, great for photos and sightseeing, from the hip Kewalo-Kakaako district, down Ala Mona Beach shoreline, world-famous Waikiki and toward Diamond Head. Turtles and other marine life often can be seen from onboard. Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor. There’s nothing like a Hawaiian sunset, and nothing beats seeing a sunset at sea. You may even see the green flash!
Waikiki Panorama Sail Menu:
- Garlic mac nut pesto with crunchy baguettes
- Pasta salad with lemon vinaigrette
- Vegetable crudités w/basil bleu cheese, or house-made ranch dip,
- Fried tortilla chips & salsa
- Taro rolls & lilikoi butter
- Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages
- Two FREE bar drink tickets per adult
- (Additional drinks available for purchase onboard $1 beer/$2 mixer; cash only)
Good To Know;
- Appetizers and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks served onboard.
- Adults are given two free drink tickets. Extra alcoholic beverages can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Bring a light jacket, a camera, and sunglasses.
- Transportation from Ko Olina area hotels provided.
- Check-in for the cruise 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Address & Contact Information:
Kewalo Basin Harbor
Honolulu, HI 96814