Stars Stripes Oahu Coupons
Stars Stripes Oahu Coupons
About Stars & Stripes Tour:
Presented by Roberts Hawaii, the Stars & Stripes Tour in Honolulu offers a touching and commemorative experience honoring the three historic sites that shaped the outcome of WWII. Guests can learn about the war and its major outcomes by visiting the USS Arizona Memorial, the Visitor Center, the National Memorial Cemetery, the Hawaii State Capitol, Honolulu City Hall, and more.
How to Redeem Stars Stripes Oahu Coupons:
More on Stars & Stripes Tour:
This tour is moving in more ways than one. Explore and honor three historic sites that shaped the outcome of World War II in this, our Stars & Stripes tour. From the moment you board the tour bus, you’ll hear interesting facts about WWII and its devastating effects.
You’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial where the United States was catapulted into WWII and its fight in the Pacific began. At the Visitor Center, explore the shoreline exhibits as you await a short boat ride to the resting place of the USS Arizona. You’ll arrive at the Memorial overlooks the sunken battleship; which will move you to honor and pay respects to the hundreds of Americans entombed.
Next, enjoy a tour of the Battleship Missouri. Knowledgeable guides provide colorful stories about the ship’s history and life at sea during a 35-minute guided tour. Stand where General Douglas MacArthur stood when he accepted the Instrument of Surrender that would end WWII; discover the thrilling details of the kamikaze attack on the Missouri; stand in the shadows of the 16-inch guns that pummeled Inchon, Korea; and see where 28 Tomahawk missiles were launched during the Gulf War.
Later, honor the freedoms bestowed upon us by all those who bravely served our country since WWI at the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. You’ll be moved not only by the sweeping views of downtown Honolulu but also by the narrated drive through the national Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. Before heading back into Waikiki, you’ll drive through historic Honolulu to see Hawaii State Capitol and Honolulu City Hall, Iolani Palace and King Kamehameha Statue, and Kawaiahao Church.
*DELUXE = Includes lunch
Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
Pick-up locations/times (A/B):
– Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street Curb Side) – 5:45 am/8:25 am
– Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites (Ala Moana Blvd. Flag Pole) – 5:50 am/8:30 am
– Hale Koa (Port Cochere) – 5:55 am/8:35 am
– Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana Street Entrance) – 6:00 am/8:40 am
– Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort (Kalia Road Curb Entrance) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
– Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
– Seaside Avenue (Front of Ross Dress for Less) – 6:10 am/8:50 am
– Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Koa Ave Entrance) – 6:15 am/8:55 am
– Pacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center Cafe) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
– The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (Kalakaua Ave Curb Side) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
– Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave next to Trolley Stop) – 6:25 am/9:05 am
– Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Paoakalani Avenue) – 6:30 am/9:10 am
Address & Contact Information:
1 Arizona Memorial Place
Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96818