Gilbert Glass Works
Explore the world of glass art with these Hands On Glass Making Workshops. This activity is perfect for all skill levels. Have a blast manipulating glass as you choose from Fusing Fundamentals, Glassblowing Fundamentals, Coral Bowl Workshop, or Furnace Paperweight Workshop. Have fun as you learn both contemporary and traditional glass working techniques in a creative learning studio. Fire up your artistic side and dive into an exciting glass-making workshop; book today!
More Information on
Gilbert Glass Works
The creation of Russ Gilbert-glass artist and owner of the nationally-renowned Fusion Art Glass galleries- Gilbert Glassworks is a teaching studio that allows the curious and adventurous to explore the time-honored arts of kiln-formed glass, flamework, and glass blowing. Glassworking is a fun and exciting way to connect with your creative side. Whether you’re an accomplished artist or a complete novice, glassworking is a beautiful experience that can lead to a lifetime of enjoyment
- Hands On Glass Making Workshops.
- Your choice of Fundamental glass workshops on glassblowing, fusing, or glass art creation
- Create your own paperweight in the furnace or an ocean-inspired coral bowl
- Learn the tricks of the trade from a skilled glass working professional
- Private, working studio provides a fun and safe environment
- Perfect for small groups
- Great activity for artists ages 7+
- Duration: 1.5 – 3 Hrs.
- Hands On Glass Making Workshops
- All tools and materials
- Hands on instructions
- Water, coffee and tea
What To Bring
- Snacks & drinks (BYOB)
- Comfortable attire
- Closed toe shoes
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please refer to the most up to date CDC guidelines.
- Vendor reserves the right to dismiss anyone without refund.
- All participants must sign waiver before workshop begins.
- No service animals, comfort animals, or pets permitted.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- No sandals or flip flops, closed-toed shoes only.
- Cotton clothing is highly recommended.