Cruise through the Choctawhatchee Bay and relax in luxury as your captain takes you wherever you want to go. You can snorkel in the Gulf of Mexico, go on a Crab Island Excursion, do some dolphin watching, or just cruise out in the water and marvel at the sights. This 36-foot Aquila Sport boat is equipped with paddleboards, floats, and more to ensure you have hours and hours of fun. Do not miss your chance to relax in luxury and enjoy all the beautiful emerald coast has to offer. Book your 6-Hour Crab Island Luxury Yacht Charter today!
More Information on Crab
Crab Island is a sandbar in Destin Harbor. It ranges from 2-5 ft of water, and is perfect to relax or play in! Crab Island Cruise boats are equipped with snorkel gear, floats, paddle boards, and more for the perfect day on the water. Everything you need for the perfect trip is included. They’ve got floats, snorkel equipment, coolers, speakers, and more! Every trip comes with a captain and deckhand to take care of you and your group. The boat is equipped with a full restroom, floating docks, paddle boards, coolers, and more!
- Captained 6-Hour Crab Island Luxury Yacht Charter in Destin, Florida
- Choose to have your day your way with this totally customizable trip
- Includes paddleboards, snorkeling equipment, & water toys for hours of fun
- See the colorful HarborWalk Village in Destin Harbor, the Choctawhatchee Bay, & Crab Island
- Create lifelong memories with your family & friends
- Great activity for everyone of all ages
- Duration: 6 Hrs.
- 6-Hour Crab Island Luxury Yacht Charter with the captain.
- Large cooler with bottled water
- Safety gear & life jackets
- 2 Stand-up BOTE Paddleboards
- Inflatable 15-foot Lilly pad
- Snorkel equipment and Rafts
What To Bring
- Weather & activity appropriate clothing
- Cash for Crab Island vendors
- Extra floats & water toys
- Snacks & drinks (BYOB)
- Small cooler
- Sunglasses & Sunscreen
- Swimsuit, Towels, Hat & ID
- In an effort to provide the most accurate information regarding all COVID-19 measures please refer to the CDC guidelines.
- Children ages 8 & under should wear a life jacket while on the boat.
- The trip has a maximum capacity of 6 passengers, regardless of age or size
- Guests must be 21 years old or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Children need full supervision by an adult at all times.
- All glass items are strictly prohibited.
- All guests must sign a waiver.