Dolphins and You Tour
Ready for the memory of a lifetime? Join in the Dolphin and You tour along the Oahu’s West Coast where you’ll swim with dolphins in the crystal clear ocean water. During your experience, you’ll snorkel with dolphins swimming in their natural habitat, hear from local trained guides, and spot manta rays, tropical fish, and coral reefs! Plus, you’ll participate in a traditional “E’ho mai” ceremony onboard the boat.
More Information on
Dolphins and You Tour
Discover what more than 300,000 Dolphins and You guests have experienced: Swimming with wild dolphins in Hawaii is the memory of a lifetime! Our all new boat takes you on a cruise along the stunning west coast of Oahu, where you will swim with wild Hawaiian Spinner dolphins in Hawaii’s crystal clear ocean waters. Our trained guides, lifesavers, and free divers will make sure you’re safe and comfortable in the water. Meeting dolphins up-close will be an experience you will never forget!
With transportation from Waikiki included, our tour also includes a traditional Hawaiian chant ceremony, snorkeling with tropical fish and sea turtles and live entertainment. Enjoy our sea kayaks, stand up paddle boards, and a new, 20-foot waterslide! Our staff are fun-loving people who have a true passion for the sea.
Sit back and relax while they entertain you with hula dancing and ukulele performances or answer your questions on Hawaiian culture and history. To top it off, we will serve complimentary snacks and water for you to enjoy on deck. It’s no wonder our dolphin swim tour is the longest-running and highest-rated on the island!
- Transportation to/from hotel and boat harbor
- Rental of snorkel, mask, fins, safety jacket
- Ocean activities (Kayaking, snorkeling and waterslide)
- Complimentary snacks and water
- Wetsuit rental (optional)
Good To Know
- Tour duration: approximately 4-5 hours.
- Enjoy traditional Hawaiian cultural arts like hula and ukulele.
- Wear your swimsuit under your clothes at your designated pick-up time.
- Waikiki area hotel pick-up and drop-off is included.
- Take advantage of ocean activities such as snorkeling, kayaking, a water slide, and more.
- Schedule may change according to the weather, traffic and the situation of dolphins. Dolphins are often spotted, but there is no 100% guarantee of dolphin encounter. Refunds are NOT given if dolphins are not seen.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!