About Jet Ski Oahu
More Information on Jet Ski Oahu
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Up to 30 unforgettable minutes safely riding your jet ski under the watchful eye of United States Coast Guard licensed captains.
- Relaxing and enjoying the Hawaiian sun at our Jet Ski barge in Maunalua Bay.
- Digital Media photo services are available for all participants.
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back. Pregnant women may not participate.
Good To Know
- No transportation available during COVID.
- Life jackets are provided.
- All children are welcome, pregnant women not allowed to participate.
- Wear a swimsuit. Bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Must be 16+ to drive a jet ski solo.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!