How To Redeem Jet Ski Oahu
SeaBreeze Watersports Coupons
About Jet Ski Oahu
Offered by SeaBreeze Watersports , Jet Ski Oahu features exciting Jet Skiing in Maunalua Bay on one of many state-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy a 10-minute safety briefing, 30 minutes riding, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, photo services, and more, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
More Information on Jet Ski Oahu
Jet Ski Oahu SeaBreeze Watersports – ride the state of the art, 2007 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis. Safety is our number one goal. All jet skiing is done in a protected riding area in beautiful Maunalua Bay framed by the Koolau Mountains. We are proud to feature our one of a kind, activity barge complete with shade, a seating area, cubicles to store personal items and the friendliest staff on Oahu. Relex and enoy the view! Upon arrival guests receive instructions, safety equipment and the opportunity to spend 30 minutes playing in the beautiful waters of Moanalua Bay.
Two passengers per ski. Higher prices apply for single riders. 10-minute safety briefing and ocean transit to the Jet Ski launch point; 30 minute total riding time. Jet Skiing is available Monday thru Friday (except holidays) departing from Hawaii Kai Center. The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels beginning at 8:00 am.
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your ocean launch point in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- Up to 30 unforgettable minutes safely riding your jet ski under the watchful eye of United States Coast Guard licensed captains.
- Relaxing and enjoying the Hawaiian sun at our Jet Ski barge in Maunalua Bay.
- Digital Media photo services are available for all participants.
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski and a minimum of 60 pounds to ride on the back. Pregnant women may not participate.
Good To Know
- No transportation available during COVID.
- Life jackets are provided.
- All children are welcome, pregnant women not allowed to participate.
- Wear a swimsuit. Bring a towel and sunscreen.
- Must be 16+ to drive a jet ski solo.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!