How To Redeem Kaneohe Bay Snorkel
Turtle Watch Tour Coupons
Purchase your tickets from Hawaii Activities. Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Kaneohe Bay Snorkel Turtle Watch Tour Coupons!
Groupon offers several discounts on things to do in Oahu. CHECK HERE to see if they have a live deal today 🙂
About Kaneohe Bay Snorkel
Turtle Watch Tour
Depart from the Heeia Kea Boat Harbor and cruise across the calm waters of Kaneohe Bay to the sandbar in a stable power catamaran that has ample seating and shade.
More Information on Kaneohe Bay Snorkel
Turtle Watch Tour
Enjoy the shallows of the sandbar, a perfect place for pictures with the stunning views of the Ko’olau Mountains in the background. Explore the turtle reef, home to many Hawaiian green sea turtles, on a guided snorkeling tour. Enjoy paddling across the sandbar on an included stand-up paddle board or enjoy relaxing in the shallow clear water.
- If less than 5 participants are booked, the activity may not operate.
- Children of all ages can participate in this activity.
- The activity schedule is subject to change or cancellation due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Meals are not included in the price.
- Sandbar exposes only at very low tide.
- This cruise is BYOB except on holiday (Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day) weekends when alcohol cannot be consumed on State Park premises. No glass bottles are allowed on the boat.
- Required items to bring & attire: Snacks, Sunglasses, Camera, Towel, Swimsuit, Sunscreen.
- Note Guest may bring their own food and own alcoholic beverages.
Address & Contact Information
Kaneohe, Hawaii 96744
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $20.00 per ticket at Coral Crater Adventure Park! Book your tour now!
Save $10.20 at Chief’s Luau Polynesian Show per person!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what deals they have live today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Favorite Oahu Travel Guide