About Scuba Diving Oahu
More Information on Scuba Diving Oahu
SeaBreeze is a PADI® Resort Facility and we proudly feature PADI® licensed instructors. All our dives are done aboard a 48 foot dive platform. Our dive sites are located in Maunalua Bay and known for green sea turtles, friendly fish and colorful marine life. The dive depth is 35 feet and each dive is fully escorted. Upon arrival all participants must complete a medical statement. Beginning divers receive complete instruction from experienced PADI instructors that include the basic skills and techniques of diving. The newest and safest methods in diving are used as we introduce the beginner to the water with a maximum of 4 divers per instructor.
Good To Know
- Scuba Diving is available Monday thru Saturday departing from Hawaii Kai Center.
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours. (4-1/2 hours with two dives)
- Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels at either 8:00 am or 9:00 am.
- The following is the time schedule for scuba diving:
20 minute instructional period.
- 20 minute preparation and practice with dive gear.
- 20 minute underwater time per dive per location.
- Free round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels.
- A safety briefing and scenic ride aboard a transfer vessel to your dive site in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- All dive gear and related safety equipment.
- Approximately 20 minutes touring the underwater world per dive.
- Great photo opportunities of the Hawaii Kai coastlines and the Koolau Mountain Range!
- Guests should wear swimsuits as they will get wet.
- Participants must be in good health.
- Pregnant Women may not participate.
- You must allow 12 hours between diving and flying.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!