Scuba West Oahu
More Information on
Scuba West Oahu
- Gratuity is not included in the price.
- Complimentary parking available.
- No refunds will be given due to a physical/mental inability to complete the dive.
- Please leave all valuables at the hotel, Paradise Adventure Tours will supply an area to store belongings but are not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- The dive site may change due to adverse weather conditions. Underwater conditions can change from day to day even hour to hour. If conditions compromise safety between now and your dive date and the dive is canceled by Paradise Adventure Tours staff, you will be refunded or you can rebook your dive at no additional cost.
- Tour includes a complimentary photo taken of each group just after the dive with their scuba gear on and the ocean behind them.
- Underwater photo service is available for purchase upon check-in for $35.00 per person with a minimum of 5 to 8 photos of each participant.
Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
- Wetsuit rental is available for $10. This is optional but not required.
- Do not drink alcohol within 8 hours of scuba diving.
- Guests may not fly within 12 hours of a one-tank scuba dive due to the high risk of decompression sickness.
- Guests may not scuba dive if you have any medical issue indicated on the “PADI Medical Statement and Questionnaire”. Those with medical issues must consult with a physician and complete the “RSTC Medical Statement and Guidelines for Recreational Scuba Diver’s Physical Examination” on their behalf.
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
- People 13 years old and above can participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, guests must be able to communicate effectively in English to participate in this activity.
- Participants must complete a medical questionnaire and liability waiver on the day of your scuba dive.
- Participants must be able to swim, refunds will not be given due to inability to swim.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!