Scuba West Oahu
Offered by Hawaii Nautical, Scuba West Oahu offers an exciting experience on the Oahu coast—home to some of Hawaii’s most distinct and remote dive sites. Guests can enjoy a ride in a comfortable cruise ship, as well as a snorkeling trip around shipwreck sites, caves, reefs and more at the second shallow stop on the trip. Experiences include scuba gear, snacks, sodas and other essentials.
More Information on
Scuba West Oahu
The Oahu coast is home to some of the most diverse and uncrowded dive sites, including wrecks, caves, and reefs. Seeing dolphins or turtles is likely along the way to the scuba spots. Attentive guidance by our divemasters and instructors ensures beginners and experienced divers alike have the ultimate outing. Ride along guests can enjoy the cruise and snorkel at the second shallow stop. Gear, snacks, sodas included. Free shuttle from Ko Olina. Waikiki shuttle to Waianae available at an additional fee (available in 2017). Check-in at 8:30 am at Waianae Boat Harbor for guests diving out on their own.
- Medical history form (emailed upon confirmed booking)
- Certification verification (must present at time of check-in)
- Must NOT be flying within 24 hours
- All divers’ gear sizes (notate in special requirements field)
- Guests must speak fluent English
Good To Know
- Ko Olina and Waikiki (fee) hotel transportation can be arranged.
- Guests must be flying or have flown within 24 hours before/after scuba diving.
- Experience is approximately 3 hours long.
- Divers must provide proof of scuba certification.
- Divers must fill out a medical questionnaire to participate.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!