Ka Moana Luau
As the only luau on the Windward side of Oahu, Ka Moana Luau takes you on an epic journey through Polynesia. During this incredible night of music, dance, cuisine, and fun, audiences celebrate the culture of Hawaii. With the luau’s breathtaking backdrop of sweeping Hawaiian mountains and awe-inspiring ocean views, you will never forget your Ka Moana Luau experience.
More Information on
Ka Moana Luau
Join our `ohana (family) at the only lu`au on O`ahu’s beautiful Windward side as we take you on a voyage through Polynesia for an unforgettable evening of traditional music, dance, and cuisine. Celebrate culture, family, romance and pure Hawai`i where the Ko`olau mountain meets the moana. A breathtaking mountain-ocean vista sets the mood for your unforgettable evening at O`ahu’s only authentic lu`au located on world famous Makapu`u coastline near Honolulu.
Interact one-on-one with the dancers as you experience first hand some of the most beloved traditions of the islands through interactive cultural activities including lei making, hula lessons, coconut-headband weaving, ukulele lessons and more! Gather around the `umu as we unearth your dinner. Feast upon the all-you-can-eat lu`au buffet bountiful in fresh, locally sourced products and traditional flavors, working closely with farmers and partners in the Waimanalo community for the finest ingredients that offer a taste of the islands. Taste traditional Hawaiian dishes like mouthwatering Kalua pork, Lomi Lomi salmon, Mahi Mahi, and poi. Dance under moonlit skies beside shimmering waters and the remote Makapu`u Lighthouse.
There is no doubt that Ka Moana Lu`au is one of the best lu`au parties on Oahu! Witness how this award-winning production and show incorporates inspirations from the ahupua`a of Waimanalo and indulge in an evening that embraces these unique surroundings.
Good To Know
- Waikiki area hotel transportation is available starting at 3:30 pm.
- Parking fee is $5 for guests who prefer to drive.
- Taste traditional Hawaiian dishes like Kalua pork, Lomi Lomi salmon, Mahi Mahi and poi.
- Guests receive a shell lei.
- Activities include hula lessons, temporary tattoos, ukulele lessons, and lei making.
- All luau tickets include admission to Sea Life Park, valid for redemption same-day of the luau or within seven (7) days after luau date.
- Check-in: 4:30 pm
- Doors Open: 5:00 pm
- Luau Ends: 8:00 pm
Luau Buffet Menu
- Greens and Salads:
- Island Greens w/local Lilikoi (Passionfruit) Vinaigrette or Ranch Dressing
- Fruit Salad
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
- Starch Options:
- Fresh taro rolls
- Poi samples
- Stir-fried Noodles
- Sweet potatoes
- Steamed white rice
- Main Dish:
- Fresh Grilled Mahi Mahi w/Mango/Papaya Salsa
- Chicken Yakatori Skewers
- Kalua pork
- Haupia (Coconut), Guava and Chantilly Cake
- Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Beverage Options:
- Hot tea
- Fruit punch
- Bar Options:
- Island Mai Tai’s
- Salmon Creek Chardonnay, Merlot, and White Zinfandel
- Domestic beers: Budweiser and Bud Light
- Soft drinks: Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- *additional drinks may be offered at the discretion of Sea Life Park.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!