Hawaiian Waikiki Luau
The “Waikiki Luau” is operated by the creators of the original “Rock-A-Hula” show, the largest Hawaiian show in Waikiki. Enjoy a 1 hour and 45-minute Luau experience in the heart of Waikiki. Relaxing live Hawaiian Music and Hula Entertainment. Receive a Luau welcome, with a Luau Tenderloin of Beef & Hulihuli Chicken Table Service Dinner and 1 welcome Mai Tai.
More Information on Royal
Hawaiian Waikiki Luau
The Hawaiian luau dates back over 200 years! Over time, traditions have changed (including its name), but it is still a celebration of ‘ono (tasty) dishes, lively music, and festive hula! A Hawaiian vacation wouldn’t be complete without attending one. Now you can opt for the best-priced “Waikiki Luau” experience in the heart of Waikiki, within walking distance from all major hotels, beginning at 6:00 PM and ending at 7:45 PM. You’ll have plenty of time to enjoy a full day at the beach, sightseeing, and Waikiki nightlife after dinner.
Relax with a Hawaiian welcome, tropical Mai Tai, and a delicious Luau-themed dinner delivered to your table. After dinner, it’s time to learn the hula! The “Waikiki Luau” is operated by the creators of the original “Rock-A-Hula” show, the largest Hawaiian show in Waikiki.
Good to Know
- Must Book 1 day in advance.
- Free cancellation with 24 hours notice.
- Located at Royal Hawaiian Center, Bldg. B, 4th Floor.
- Check-in at the Box Office by 5:30PM.
- Wheelchair accessible: Please notify 24 hours in advance.
- Special Menu Requests: Chicken and Grilled Vegan Garden Patty are available with 24 hours notice.
- Face Masks and social distancing is observed.
- 5:45 PM: Luau Welcome with Mai Tai
- 6 PM – 7:45 PM: Luau Buffet while Musician Plays Island Tunes
- Watch Hula Dancing and join our Hula Lesson
- 7:45 PM: Luau ends
- Island Roasted Whole Suckling Pig
- USDA Choice Top Round Grade Roast Beef
- Teriyaki Glazed Chicken
- Macadamia Crusted Island Catch
- Passion Fruit Roasted Uala Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetarian Fried Rice
- Hawaiian Mixed Greens
- Island-Style Macaroni Potato Salad
- Homemade Lomilomi Salmon
- Limu Tofu Poke
- Freshly Baked Taro Rolls by Elvin’s Bakery, with Butter
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit Platter
- Chocolate Dobash Cake
- Coconut Haupia
- Freshly Brewed Kona Blend Coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee® & Tea
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!