If you’re on the fence about which luau to attend, you can’t go wrong with Toa Luau! Enjoy admission to Waimea Valley, where you will see spectacular botanical gardens, stunning nature trails, and Waimea Falls. During the luau, enjoy a feast of Polynesian food and watch a magnificent performance by gifted musicians and engaging dancers. This activity is family-oriented and fun for all ages! If you are looking for the best, go with Toa Luau.
More Information on
Toa Luau is a superb theatre located in Haleiwa, Hawaii. They invite you to unmask the beauty and thrill of Polynesia on the North Shore of Oahu. Toa Luau offers different packages, out of which you can select any three luau packages for entry into elegant Waimea Valley. You can spend some time walking in the beautiful lei gardens with fragrant flowers, or you can choose to hike along with the different plant life of Hawaii or enjoy swimming in Waimea falls.
Toa Luau will help you unleash the best of TOA at Oahu’s latest Polynesian luau. Toa Luau will let you engage in interactive sessions of cultural demonstrations, Polynesian dances, and island feasts throughout the Pacific. Toa Luau will make your vacations unique and memorable by taking you through the beautiful islands, entertainment, demonstrations of traditional cooking, and unlimited fun on different adventures you will never forget.
Good to Know
- Kids under 5 are free!
- Dinner buffet with alcoholic beverages included.
- All guests are greeted with a traditional floral lei.
- Access to Waimea Falls and the Waimea Botanical Gardens.
- Please allow yourself at least 2 hours before the luau starts to explore the valley and Waimea falls.
- Toa Luau is located inside Waimea Valley at 59-864 Kamehameha Hwy Haleiwa, HI 96712. Right across from Waimea beach on the north shore of Oahu.
- Silver Package: Includes Silver Seating area, Luau Dinner, Polynesian Show, and 1 Adult-Only Drink Ticket.
- Gold Package: Includes Gold Seating area, Luau Dinner, Polynesian Show, and 2 Adult-Only Drink Tickets.
- VIP Package: Includes VIP Seating area, Luau Dinner, Polynesian Show, and 3 Adult-Only Drink Tickets.
- 4:45 PM Check-in.
- 5:00-6:30 PM Cultural Demonstrations.
- 6:30-7:30 PM Luau Dinner
- 7:30-8:30 PM Polynesian Show.
- 8:30 PM Aloha and Farewell.
- Pupukea Green Salad – Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Candied Mac Nuts & Papaya Seed Dressing.
- Island Mac Salad – Celery, Onion, Carrots, Deviled Egg Aioli & Smoked Chili Flake.
- Kalua Pork – Lomi Tomato, Alaea Salt and Chili Pepper Water
- Grilled Shoyu BBQ Chicken – Shoyu, Green Onion, Sesame Seed, Chicken Thighs.
- White Rice with Furikake.
- Fresh Fruit.
- House-Made Haupia.
- Ice Tea & Spa Water.
- Local fruits.
- White cake with coconut frosting.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!