Pearl Harbor Tour
Offered by Roberts Hawaii, the Day at Pearl Harbor Tour features a unique experience for guests of all ages to enjoy. The tour includes a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Bowfin Museum and Park, USS Battleship Missouri, and Pacific Aviation Museum, plus a narrated ride through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl. The deluxe version of this tour also includes a hearty lunch.
More Information on Day
Pearl Harbor Tour
Experience all of historic Pearl Harbor in a day. Your day at Pearl Harbor includes a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, USS Battleship Missouri, Pacific Aviation Museum, and the USS Bowfin Museum and Park. Then enjoy a narrated drive through the National Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl.
Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
Tour Pick Up Location/Times
- Ala Moana Hotel (Mohukona Street Curb Side) – 6:20 am
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites (Ala Moana Blvd Flag Pole) – 6:25 am
- Hale Koa (Port Cochere) – 6:30 am
- Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana Street Entrance) – 6:35 am
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort (Kalia Road Front Curb) – 6:40 am
- Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot) – 6:40 am
- Seaside Avenue (Front of Ross Dress for Less) – 6:50 am
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Koa Avenue Entrance) – 6:55 am
- Pacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center Cafe) – 7:00 am
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (Kalakaua Ave Curb Side) – 7:00 am
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave next to Trolley Stop) – 7:05 am
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Paoakalani Avenue) – 7:10 am
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!