Pearl Harbor Tour
Sightseeing in Hawaiʻi isn’t complete without a visit to the two symbolic “bookends” of the Pacific War, the USS Arizona whose bombing was the catalyst that propelled the US into WWII, and the USS Missouri on whose decks the Japanese formally surrendered. Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour is led by a guide whose knowledge of and appreciation for these historic sites makes this “memorial” tour an experience to remember.
More Information on Day
Pearl Harbor Tour
Then go to the nearby USS Missouri to view a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war, and learn about ‘Mighty Mo’s’ wartime history. Wrap up your time at Pearl Harbor by walking around the USS Oklahoma Memorial. Next up, your guide takes you on a sightseeing tour of downtown Honolulu. Pass historic buildings that are important to the Hawaiian monarchy and other points of its history.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – Experience world-class museums, waterfront exhibits, the bookstore and more.
- USS Arizona Memorial-View a 23-minute documentary about December 7, 1941, then take a shuttle boat ride to board the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Shuttle boat ride tickets to the USS Arizona Memorial may be canceled or modified due to mechanical issues, high winds, or other safety concerns. Reservations are non-refundable.
- Ford Island and the USS Missouri Battleship
- Historic Downtown Honolulu
- Hotel pickup from select hotels
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- “Road to War” and “Attack Gallery”
- USS Arizona Memorial Program
- USS Battleship Missouri Memorial
What’s Not Included
- Storage available for an additional $6
- 7 Hours
- Bring government issued ID. Ford Island is an active military base and ID is required at all times.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Do not bring large bags or anything that could offer concealment.
- On rare occasions the Navy suspends boat operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such cases, you can still enjoy USS Arizona exhibits, film, the visitor’s center and park monuments
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!