Doors Off Tour Oahu
Offered by Makani Kai Helicopters, the Doors Off Tour is an exciting 50-minute flight that shows guests some of the most scenic places on Oahu. The tour takes place in a MD-500, an iconic helicopter used in the Magnum PI television series, and features picturesque views of Waikiki Beach, Hanauma Bay, Makapu’u Lighthouse, Mount Olomana, Arizona Memorial, and more.
More Information on
Doors Off Tour Oahu
Feel the wind in your face! Experience an incredible Doors Off adventure in our MD-500, the iconic helicopter from Magnum PI television series. This 50-minute tour will show you all the most scenic places on Oahu and you’ll have the advantage of being in the perfect platform for photography. Everyone has a superb view. Highly recommended.
Please be advised that the Doors Off adventure is not for everyone. This is a thrill ride combined with a scenic tour. Your hair will be in disarray, you may get wet from the rain, and it is very windy. Just as not everyone loves roller coasters, some people are uncomfortable without having a door between themselves and the wild blue yonder. If you are faint of heart, please choose another tour.
Good To Know
- Wear shoes
- Wear eye protection
- Bring a sweater or windbreaker
- If you have long hair, bring a hair tie
- Cameras and phones must have a wrist strap
- GoPro sticks can be no longer than six inches
- Tour duration: 50 minutes
- Free Transportation to/from Waikiki
- Please provide all names of passengers with their weight.
- Persons in excess of 250 pounds must pay an additional fee. Persons over 300 pounds are required to buy an extra seat.
- Children under 24 months fly free if seated on the lap of a parent.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!