How To Redeem Jet Ski
Maunalua Bay Oahu Coupons
About Jet Ski
Maunalua Bay Oahu
Offered by SeaBreeze Watersports , Jet Ski Oahu features exciting Jet Skiing in Maunalua Bay on one of many state-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis, departing from Hawaii Kai Center. Guests can enjoy a 10-minute safety briefing, 30 minutes riding, free round-trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels, photo services, and more, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
More Information on Jet Ski
Maunalua Bay Oahu
Jet Ski in Maunalua Bay SeaBreeze style – which means riding state of the art, 2007 Yamaha VX110 4-stroke wave runner style skis. Safety is our number one goal. All jet skiing is done in a protected riding area in beautiful Maunalua Bay framed by the Koolau Mountains. We are proud to feature our one of a kind, activity barge complete with shade, a seating area, cubicles to store personal items and the friendliest staff on Oahu. Relex and enoy the view! Upon arrival guests receive instructions, safety equipment and the opportunity to spend 30 minutes playing in the beautiful waters of Moanalua Bay. Two passengers per ski. Higher prices apply for single riders.
Good To Know
- Jet Skiing is available Monday thru Friday (except holidays) departing from Hawaii Kai Center.
- The total time with transportation is approximately 3 1/2 hours.
- Guests are picked up from their Waikiki hotels beginning at 8:00 am.
- Ride a jet ski in beautiful Maunalua Bay.
- State-of-the-art 2007 Yamaha VX110 wave-runner skiis.
- Surrounded by the Koolau Mountains.
- 30 minute total riding time.
- Free transportation from Waikiki hotels.
- Participants must be 16 years of age to drive a jet ski.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!