How To Redeem Pearl Harbor
Remembered Tour Coupons
About Pearl Harbor
Offered by E Noa Tours, the Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour features a memorable experience honoring the attack on Pearl Harbor. Guests can explore the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center’s exhibits, detailed replicas, media displays and more. Guests can also experience the USS Arizona Memorial, the USS Oklahoma, the National Memorial Cemetery, and other top points of interest.
More Information on Pearl Harbor
Pearl Harbor Tour Recalls Events of WWII in Pacific:
By taking our Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour, you’ll experience the symbolic “bookends” of World War II in the Pacific. First you’ll visit the USS Arizona Memorial. This graceful structure spans the sunken battleship, whose bombing on December 7, 1941, propelled America into the war. Later, you’ll visit the restored USS Missouri battleship. This is where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies on September 2, 1945. Your guide for the Pearl Harbor Remembered Tour will share knowledge of and appreciation for these historic sites. Accordingly, you’ll always remember this excursion. We’ll handle all the details, including transportation, entrance fees and tickets. Just relax and come along for the ride.
History on Display at USS Arizona Memorial & Visitor Center:
In the early morning, we’ll head toward Pearl Harbor. Here you’ll explore the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. By doing so, you’ll learn about events before, during and after the devastating attack. Tragically, more than 2,400 American sailors, soldiers, marines and civilians perished that day. Next we’ll take a shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial. This is where visitors from around the world pause to reflect while gazing at the ruins of this battleship.
‘Mighty Mo’ Stands Watch Over Sunken Sister Ship:
Later we’ll board the nearby USS Missouri, which stands watch over its sunken sister ship. Here you’ll learn about “Mighty Mo’s” wartime history. This includes serving as the site where Imperial Japan formally surrendered to the Allies in Tokyo Bay. As you explore this ship, you’ll see a signed copy of the surrender document that ended the war. Upon leaving Pearl Harbor, your guide will take you through downtown Honolulu. As you do so, you’ll learn about Hawaii’s history as a monarchy, a territory and eventually America’s 50th state.
Good To Know
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $6.00 per bag.
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such a case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, film, visitor’s center, and park monuments.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended.
- Snacks are available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and the Battleship Missouri gift shop on own.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views, and special sightseeing along the way!
- Bags must be checked at the Pearl Harbor entrance for $6.00 per bag.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and weather-appropriate attire.
- Two tour times available from Waikiki.
- Waikiki and Ko Olina area hotel transportation included.
- Visit the USS Arizona, USS Missouri, and Historic Honolulu.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!