About Pearl Harbor
USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour
Presented by Roberts Hawaii, the Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour offers a unique experience for guests to learn about and remember the tragic Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941. Tours also include a visit to Punchbowl National Cemetery—the final resting place for those lives lost serving their country—as well as a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu.
More Information on Pearl Harbor
USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour
The Pearl Harbor USS Arizona Honolulu City Tour begins with a visit to the Arizona Memorial commemorating the victims of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941. The visitor exhibits provide historic details about the attack and memorialize the hundreds of American servicemen entombed in the sunken battleship underneath the site.
Next, you’ll visit Punchbowl National Cemetery, final resting place for those who died in service to their country. The beauty and serenity of the cemetery’s rolling green hills and lush foliage offer a backdrop for quiet reflection and contemplation. The final stage of this journey is a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu. You’ll see the impressive state buildings and churches. You’ll also see Iolani Palace, the only Royal Palace on American soil, as well as a majestic statue of King Kamehameha, the great Hawaiian warrior king who united the Islands.
Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child’s admission. NOTE: Pearl Harbor is an active military base, therefore a “no bag” policy exists on location, prohibiting purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or other items that offer concealment. Bags can be stored in a secure storage facility for a $4.00 fee. The facility is located outside the front entrance near the Pearl Harbor Shuttle Stop.
Tour Pick-Up Location/Times
- Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona Street Curb Side) – 5:45 am/8:25 am
- Aqua Ilikai Hotel & Suites (Ala Moana Blvd. Flag Pole) – 5:50 am/8:30 am
- Hale Koa (Port Corchere) – 5:55 am/8:35 am
- Waikiki Gateway Hotel (Olohana Street Entrance) – 6:00 am/8:40 am
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort (Kalia Road Curb Entrance) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
- Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing Bus Depot) – 6:05 am/8:45 am
- Seaside Avenue (Front of Ross Dress for Less) – 6:10 am/8:50 am
- Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa (Koa Ave Entrance) – 6:15 am/8:55 am
- Pacific Beach Hotel (Aloha Center Cafe) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
- The New Otani Kaimana Beach Hotel (Kalakaua Ave Curb Side) – 6:20 am/9:00 am
- Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel (Paoakalani Ave next to Trolley Stop) – 6:25 am/9:05 am
- Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (Paoakalani Avenue) – 6:30 am/9:10 am
Good To Know
- Tour duration: approx. 6 hours.
- Routes are subject to change based on weather and traffic factors.
- Moderate walking involved. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Bags and purses are not allowed. Bags cannot be stored on the tour bus.
- Cameras are permitted but not camera bags.
- Moderate walking is involved. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- No-shows and cancellations less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
- Face masks are mandatory for both driver and guest throughout the tour and at Pearl Harbor.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!