How To Redeem Salute to
Pearl Harbor Tour Coupons
About Salute to
Pearl Harbor Tour
Offered by E Noa Tours, the Pearl Harbor Excursion features a memorable 4-hour tour that showcases the World War II Valor in the Pacific Memorial and the Aloha Tower. Guests can enjoy learning about the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor by exploring the USS Arizona Memorial, the Honolulu Harbor, and more. Free round-trip transportation is available for most Waikiki hotels with this excursion.
More Information on Salute to
Pearl Harbor Tour
On this Pearl Harbor Excursion, your E Noa guide will share local stories and interesting bits of history, which sets the scene of the fateful day in December 1941 – as you head towards Honolulu’s Pearl Harbor. Guests will enter the Pacific Historic Parks Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and revisit the past through never-before-seen artifacts, replicas, and media displays that explain details of the day and events both leading up to and following the Pearl Harbor attack.
Standing in reflection on the USS Arizona Memorial, guests will pause in tribute to those who lost their lives that day. A movie, a boat trip across the harbor, and perhaps a chance to meet a survivor of the attack complete your morning at the Memorial.
Approximate Pick-up Time: 6:00 AM – 6:20 AM.
Approximate Return Time: 10:30 AM.
(Not available from July 8th through August 30th)
Approximate Pick-up Time: 8:45 AM – 9:05 AM.
Approximate Return Time: 12:45 PM.
Good To Know
- Lunch is not included. Bring cash to purchase snacks.
- Complimentary Waikiki and Ko Olina area hotel transportation included.
- Learn about Hawaii’s history and culture from an area expert.
- Bags are prohibited at Pearl Harbor. Bags may be checked for $3.00 per bag.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather forecast.
- Security restrictions at Pearl Harbor will be enforced. Please do not bring bags or anything that could offer concealment. Storage is available at Pearl Harbor for $5.00 per bag.
- On rare occasions, the Navy unexpectedly suspends shuttle operations to the USS Arizona Memorial. In such a case, you will still be able to visit the many Arizona Memorial exhibits, film, visitor’s center, and park monuments.
- Dress comfortably, but please remember that shirts and shoes are required on the USS Arizona Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses, and skirts not recommended.
- Snacks are available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center on own.
- Guide reserves the right to adjust route for maximum visitor enjoyment and safety.
- Be ready for spur-of-the-moment stops, unexpected views, and special sightseeing along the way!
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!