Rum Tasting Tour
Head to the base of Oahu’s tallest volcano where Hawaiian varietals of sugarcane are grown for Ko Hana Rum Distillery. Nearly a thousand years ago, the first Polynesians set sail for the Hawaiian Islands using only the stars as their navigation. Among the canoe plants they brought with them were select varieties of Ko – Sugarcane. Ko Hana Distillery embraces the natural earthiness and sweetness of the Ko.
They grow single-varietals that are hand-harvested, pressed to juice, then distilled to perfection, resulting in one of the world’s finest Agricole rums in the world. Take a tour of their facility, starting with a stroll through their garden of Native Hawaiian Sugarcanes to learn their history then finish at the tasting bar comparing white and aged rums side by side.
More Information on Sunset
Rum Tasting Tour
Journey to the west side of Oahu where Hawaiian varietals of sugarcane are grown for Ko Hana Rum Distillery. Ko Hana Distillery embraces the natural earthiness and sweetness of the ko and the juice is pressed and distilled to create a smooth agricole rum. During this Ko Hana rum tour, we’ll tour the distillery, stroll through a garden of native Hawaiian sugar cane and visit the tasting bar.
After, we’ll travel up to the forest where we have exclusive access, so you’ll enjoy a tranquil tour with your family, friends, or small group. At an elevation of 2,400 feet, you’ll experience sweeping views of the west side of the island. our naturalist guide will share the legends of the land and about the history and culture of the islands. After a short, family-friendly hike through the forest, you can relax and enjoy island fresh appetizers as you relish in the glow of a Hawaiian sunset. Oahu sunset views vary with Mother Nature.
Good To Know
- See the inner workings of Ko Hana estate-grown Agricole style rum distillery and enjoy a rum tasting.
- Experience breathtaking views of Pearl Harbor, Honolulu, Diamond Head and Oahu’s West Coast.
- With exclusive access to the trail, you’ll experience a family-friendly, tranquil walk through the uplands of Waianae.
- Savor a scenic Oahu sunset from a private location up on the ridge at Palehua. Watch the sunset as it slips over the horizon of the Pacific.
- Enjoy chef’s choice of appetizers including seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Your naturalist guide will escort you through the forest and share legends, history, and the culture of Hawaii.
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!