Offered by Hawaii Nautical, the West Oahu Sunset Cocktail Cruise features scenic views of the West Oahu coast. Guests can enjoy unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, two free drink tickets per adult, and free shuttle services from Ko Olina hotels, including Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa at Ko Olina; Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club, J.W. Marriott Ihilani Resort & Spa at Ko Olina, and more.
More Information on Waikiki
Ready for a relaxing time seeing the best views of Oahu? Aboard this 53-foot catamaran “Honi Olani”, you’ll sail through and see the Kewalo-Kakaako district, Ala Mona Beach shoreline, Waikiki beach and head toward Diamond Head. The sail includes bar snacks, unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, and two bar drinks (21+). The experience departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor daily.
Step onboard a 53-foot catamaran “Honi Olani” and enjoy a scenic sail, great for photos and sightseeing, from the hip Kewalo-Kakaako district, down Ala Mona Beach shoreline, world-famous Waikiki and toward Diamond Head. Turtles and other marine life often can be seen from onboard. Departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor. There’s nothing like a Hawaiian sunset, and nothing beats seeing a sunset at sea. You may even see the green flash!
- Garlic mac nut pesto with crunchy baguettes
- Pasta salad with lemon vinaigrette
- Vegetable crudités w/basil bleu cheese, or house-made ranch dip,
- Fried tortilla chips & salsa
- Taro rolls & lilikoi butter
- Unlimited nonalcoholic beverages
- Two FREE bar drink tickets per adult
- (Additional drinks available for purchase onboard $1 beer/$2 mixer; cash only)
Good To Know
- Appetizers and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks served onboard.
- Adults are given two free drink tickets. Extra alcoholic beverages can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Bring a light jacket, a camera, and sunglasses.
- Transportation from Ko Olina area hotels provided.
- Check-in for the cruise 30 minutes prior to departure time.
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!