About Whale Watch
Offered by Hawaii Nautical, the two-hour Whale Watch Waikiki tour lets guests enjoy a one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly experience spotting the majestic humpback whales native to the Hawaiian waters. Each tour features an exciting ride on a powerboat catamaran that departs from Kewalo Basin Harbor and offers a free shuttle service from select Waikiki hotels before each excursion.
More Information on Whale Watch
Every December through April, thousands of Humpback whales migrate to the warm waters of Hawaii. Come along see catch these beautiful mammals at their best on our exciting eco-friendly whale watching excursion. This is a 2-hour tour aboard a powerboat catamaran departing from Kewalo Basin Harbor. Whales guaranteed or come again free! Departs 8 a.m. for a 2-hour sail, and 3 p.m. for a 1.5-hour sail. Free shuttle from Waikiki hotels about a half hour before each trip. Sodas, chips, and cookies aboard.
Good To Know
- Whale watch tour is approximately 2 hours long.
- Guests can enjoy soda, chips, and cookies while onboard.
- Bringing a camera, sunglasses, and a light jacket is recommended.
- A free Waikiki area hotel shuttle is available 30-minutes prior to departure.
- **Whales Guaranteed: If you don’t see whales on any of our “WHALE WATCH”-specific trips, come back again 1 more time for free on trip of equal or lesser value. (Rerides only, no refunds).
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Save $16.30 per ticket at Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour with Dole Plantation!
GROUPON offers things to do in Oahu for up to 50% off! See what tickets they have today!
Oahu Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Oahu or spend some time reading through our Oahu blog! We love Oahu and hope you do too!