Philadelphia Zoo Coupons
How to Redeem Philadelphia Zoo Coupons:
About Philadelphia Zoo:
Experience Zoo360, a first-in-the-world system of see-through mesh trails passing through treetops, crossing over pathways and connecting habitats, giving animals opportunities to travel and explore. Visit Key Bank Big Cat Falls, PECO Primate Reserve and KidZooU, a wildlife academy that offers dynamic displays, rare breeds and hands-on experiences.
More on Philadelphia Zoo:
Philadelphia Zoo Highlights:
- Watch Amani and Ajabu, our toddler and infant western lowland gorillas, as they grow and explore PECO Primate Reserve.
- Come face to face with lions, tigers, leopards, pumas, and jaguars in KeyBank Big Cat Falls.
- Travel to the land of kangaroos and emus to explore the wonders from Down Under at the new Outback Outpost.
- Soar into the brand new Wings of Asia experience and hand-feed a flock of breathtakingly beautiful birds.
- Learn about many extraordinary and endangered animals from around the world at Philadelphia Zoo, among the region’s foremost wildlife conservation organizations.
Philadelphia Zoo Features/Upgrades:
Swan Boats: Youngsters can paddle their way around Bird Lake in the Zoo’s swan boats, each one built for two to three people. Cost for CityPASS guests: ages 2+, $6.
Septa PZ Express Kiddie Train: The construction of the Zoo in the 1800s coincided with that of another fantastic invention, the transcontinental railroad. Today, our youngest visitors can share in the excitement of this grand Victorian accomplishment with a quaint ride on our very own PZ Express, a charming reminder of the Zoo’s heritage. Cost for CityPASS guests: ages 2+, $3.
Wings of Asia: Immerse yourself in a lush Asian garden filled with color, sound and spectacular birds. Species including Temminck’s tragopan, satyr tragopan, golden pheasant, spotted dove, white-crested laughingthrush and Eurasian blackbird will call this exotic landscape home.
Amazon Rainforest Carousel: The Zoo’s enchanting all-wooden, hand-carved and hand-painted carousel was the first of its kind in the United States featuring endangered species found within the Amazon Rainforest. Cost for CityPASS guests: ages 2+, $3.
6abc Zooballoon: Soar 400 ft above the zoo to see stunning views of Fairmount Park. Cost for CityPASS guests: ages 2+, $10 weekdays/$15 weekends.
Address & Contact Information:
3400 West Girard Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19104