Sesame Place Philly
The theme park where Sesame Street comes to life! Sesame Place® is the nation’s only theme park based entirely on the award-winning show Sesame Street. Enjoy a summer vacation with rides, shows, and other family fun. Buy tickets, get park hours and more.
More Information on
Sesame Place Philly
- Dine with Elmo & Friends – You’re invited to a buffet meal where Elmo & Friends mingle with guests to give autographs and pose for pictures.
- Certified Autism Center – Sesame Place® has partnered with The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards to become the first theme park in the world designated as a Certified Autism Center.
- Sunny Day Guarantee – If it rains on your fun for an hour, don’t worry! You’ll get a Sunny Day ticket to visit again any day the rest of the season! Valid for single-day and multi-day ticket holders.
- July 4th Fest – Celebrate America’s birthday with everyone’s favorite furry friends, July 2 – 6.
Fireworks are on July 3 & 4 presented by DASANI®
- Rides – Whether you’re 2 or 62, you’ll find rides for kids of all ages to enjoy! From Elmo’s World to Cookie’s Monster Land, the rides at Sesame Place are themed with everyone’s favorite furry friends in mind.
- Water Rides – You won’t need a bathtub to splish and splash at Sesame Place, there are plenty of water rides to choose from, including body slides, tube slides, a family raft slide, a lazy river, a kid-friendly wave pool and multiple splash playgrounds. Kids of all ages will be splashing all day long!
- Christmas Attractions– Enjoy a Christmas Light display with millions of twinkling lights, hop aboard the Furry Express and of course visit with Santa in his Furry Workshop!
Philadelphia Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Philadelphia or spend some time reading through our Philadelphia blog! We love Philadelphia and hope you do too!