Visit the Crayola Experience Easton to explore a world of color. The experience is designed for guests to enjoy a full day of hands-on interaction with over 25 exciting attractions, including Melt & Mold, Drip Art, Wrap It Up!, Toddler Town, Rainbow Rain, Crayon Factory Show, and more. There are four floors of activities, so plan on spending 3-4 hours at this fun family attraction.
More Information on Crayola
Discover the magic of color at Crayola’s premier and one-of-a-kind family destination. More than 27 hands-on activities throughout 60,000 square feet of color await families at the Crayola Experience flagship in Easton, Pa., the birthplace of Crayola crayons. Bigger, brighter, and bolder than ever, the adventures of the Crayola Experience help kids and adults alike explore art and technology, express their creativity, and experience color in a whole new way. It also features live entertainment and The Crayola Store with the world’s largest selection of Crayola products and unique souvenirs.
Good To Know
- Star on your very own coloring page
- Name and wrap your very own Crayola crayon
- Embark on a 4-D coloring adventure
- Learn how crayons are made in a live manufacturing show
- Experience 27 hands-on attractions
- Plan 3-4 hours for your visit
- Kids can get messy at Crayola Experience Easton, so dress accordingly.
Philadelphia Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Philadelphia or spend some time reading through our Philadelphia blog! We love Philadelphia and hope you do too!