How To Redeem
Barnes Foundation Coupons
Purchase your Barnes Foundation tickets from our partner, CityPass, and save on various Philadelphia attractions! Travelin’ Coupons donates 10% of its proceeds to the Student Youth Travel Foundation. We appreciate and thank you for using our Barnes Foundation Coupons!
Barnes Foundation is featured on the Philadelphia Go City Pass.
Get 5% OFF your Pass by using promo code: TRAVELIN5
There are two pass options that will help you save a lot in Philadelphia! 😘
The All-Inclusive Pass includes anything you would want to do in Philadelphia over a short period of time and is great if you are just coming into town for 2 to 3 days!
The Explorer Pass lets you choose a certain number of attractions to visit, and you have 60 days to use it! It’s great for locals! ❤
GROUPON offers coupons and discounts for Philadelphia! See what deals they have today!
The Barnes is home to one of the world’s finest collections of impressionist, post-impressionist and early modern paintings, with especially deep holdings in Renoir, Cézanne, Matisse, and Picasso. The collection also includes important examples of African sculpture, Native American pottery and jewelry, Pennsylvania German furniture and decorative arts, early twentieth-century American paintings, and an outstanding collection of wrought iron objects.
More Information on
There is nowhere else like the Barnes! While most collections are grouped by chronology, style or genre, art at the Barnes is arranged according to light, line, color and space—principles that founder Albert Barnes called “the universal language of art.” Explore significant works by Matisse, Picasso, Modigliani, Van Gogh, and other renowned artists; the collection includes the world’s largest holdings of paintings by Renoir (181) and Cézanne (69), as well as 59 works by Matisse and 46 by Picasso. See Matisse’s The Dance in the Main Gallery of the collection, and Vincent Van Gogh’s The Postman in Room 2 of the collection. Experience the art ensembles—combinations of fine and decorative art from across time periods and cultures—organized by Barnes founder, Dr. Albert C. Barnes.
Good To Know
- Stop in to watch “The Collector,” a free film providing insight into Dr. Albert Barnes and the ensembles, before entering the collection.
- In addition to seeing the legendary Barnes collection, don’t miss the special exhibition currently on view.
- Listen to a pop-up talk by a member of the Art Team in the collection.
- Have lunch in the Barnes Foundation’s Garden Restaurant, and before you leave the museum, check out the artisanal gifts in the Barnes Shop.
- Lightweight jackets and small bags are okay, but please check coats and any bags larger than 12×10 inches before entering the collection.
- Note taking and sketching with graphite pencil is permitted using notebooks no larger than 9×12 inches. Please note: If the galleries are crowded, guests may be asked to stop sketching, writing, or taking photos in order to help maintain movement throughout the space.
- Unless otherwise posted, The Barnes Foundation allows photography, but please no flash, tripods or selfie sticks.
- Share your photos on social media using #BarnesFoundation.
Address & Contact Information
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Travelin’ Coupons Top
Buy your Philadelphia CityPASS to create your own Philadelphia experience and save up to 52%!
Save $57.00 per person when you book a ticket to Sesame Place Philly with us today!
GROUPON offers things to do in Philadelphia for up to 50% off! See what deals they have for today!
Philadelphia Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Philadelphia or spend some time reading through our Philadelphia blog! We love Philadelphia and hope you do too!
Know Before You Go! Check Out Our Philadelphia Travel Guide