About Kings Dining
Offering 22 10-pin bowling lanes, four full-sized billiard tables, more than 60 HDTVs and HD projectors, delicious cuisine and cocktails, and more, Kings Bowl Orlando is a retro-chic bowling alley and entertainment venue located on popular International Drive. The attraction is perfect for families to enjoy during the day (until 6 p.m.) and for adults ages 21 and up to enjoy during the evenings.
More Information on Kings Dining
Kings offers a memorable dining and entertainment experience like no other in Orlando. The expansive and expertly-designed venue boasts an executive-chef designed menu featuring award-winning American dishes with a twist. Juicy premium burgers, hand-tossed pizzas, fresh seafood, crisp salads and craveable appetizers are highlights on a varied and delectable menu. At Kings, quality and freshness are paramount as each dish is prepared from scratch with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients. Must be 21 or over to be on premises after 10:00 pm. All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- Full-service, executive chef-driven restaurant serving award-winning food, 22 luxury Ten Pin Bowling Lanes, Four full-size billiards tables
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens, Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 10-800 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Karaoke Night is on Fridays at 10 p.m.
- Retrocade that has 13 old school style arcade games
- Regulation Shuffleboard table and Outdoor Bocce Ball Court
Orlando Terrific Tidbits
Browse our Travelin’ Fun page for trip tidbits, check out our favorite book on Orlando or spend some time reading through our Orlando blog! We love Orlando and hope you do too!